Wellington, FL 33414 United States
The Wellington Amphitheater is host to a number of weekly events throughout the year in Wellington. Some regular events hosted at this venue include free movie night (great for kids), musical performances, comedy acts, Food Truck Invasion and much more. The Wellington Amphitheater is located near the old Publix, Scott’s Place playground and Town Center in Wellington, FL.
Tips and Tricks for attending Events at the Wellington Amphitheater
- Parking: Parking at the Wellington Amphitheater is a bit scarce and for most larger events, you’ll need to park at overflow parking further down the road at the Chancellor Coorporate Center (signs are clearly posted for overflow parking). Do NOT park at Publix, you will get booted!
- Seating: Don’t forget your lawn chairs and blankets!
- Kids: The Wellington Amphitheater is very kid friendly with lots of room for them to run around and a nearby park (Scott’s Place)
- Food: For many events, food ‘tents’ and trucks are on-site so finding something to snack-on isn’t hard. If you prefer, there’s a subway and other restaurants nearby in the Publix shopping center so you can walk over and grab something to eat. Best of all, you can BYOF (bring your own food) but Alcohol is not permitted.
- There were no results found.